Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Birth Announcement

I am expecting in February and just found out that we are having a girl! With that said, I would like to take the next couple of blog posts for ideas that I would like to use in the nursery. I am very excited to be able to decorate this space for a little girl, so I want to get all of my ideas in one spot. 

These birth announcements can be found on Etsy to buy. They are very cheap to buy, but if you are like me, you want to DIY. 



I would suggest using an adobe program where it allows you to easily move type and change color. I am not suggesting that this particular announcement be copied. You can take your own creative approach on it such as colors used, words, and how it is displayed. 

This typographic approach could be used for other events as well, not just for a birth announcement. Get creative with it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment