Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baby Mobil

Here is one more blog dedicated to a nursery idea! Ever since I found out we are having a girl, I have been researching many different nursery layouts and themes. I have found that I really like the simple two color rooms such as light pink and gray or light pink and creme together.

I found this DIY baby mobil on Pinterest by a blogger, Ashley. The step by step instructions on how to make this mobil can be found here

Materials: 

-wire wreath frame 
-chandelier crystals
-fishing line
-fabric or trim (to hide the wreath frame)
-sheetrock anchor with screw


Instructions:

1. Spray wire frame and let it dry
2. Cut the fishing line (6 pieces about 2 feet long)
3. tie one end of each string to the end and tie the other ends together
4. Add the crystals 
5. Add the ruffle 




For more pictures and detailed instructions click here

The blogger states that this is time consuming, but I am up for the challenge. The finished product looks great and it would be a great addition to a baby girls nursery! If anyone has any other great ideas to go with this "theme", please comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment