Thursday, September 6, 2012

This is where it all begins.

Hey everyone! 

At this point forward, I will be blogging periodically about ideas I have for my 'dream home', but most importantly, ideas that you all can use as well. I am a college student interested in art so there are two things that are very important to me when it comes to decorating; 1) that it is inexpensive 2) that it is unique and creative. I love discovering new DIY ideas and I don't know how to express that enough. When it comes to decorating my home someday, I want to be able to say, "Yeah, I made that!" I enjoy having that creative edge on something whether that something is on a lamp shade, end table, drinking glasses, picture frame, etc. There are so many ways to turn everyday objects and materials into something unique and useful for your home. And that is why I am here; to find all of those ideas and put them all into one spot. When I do have my own place someday, I will be ready to make these creative, cheap, DIY projects! I hope you enjoy all of the ideas to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment