Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Key/Jewelry Holder


This is the latest DIY idea I pinned on Pinterest, but I am very anxious to share it. This is one of the coolest DIY key/jewelry holders I have seen in a long time! I am defiantly going to make a few of these for the bedroom, or kitchen. I always put my keys in a different spot, so this way I could hang them up by the door and easily grab them on the way out. Fabric is used to cover the wood or canvas board, so there are so many patterns or colors that could be used to make this a unique DIY project.


Instructions:


I don't have the step by step instructions for this, but it is easy to see that you could do this many different ways and it will turn out great no matter what approach you take.  This was originally found on etsy.com but is no longer available. They have a variety of other holders for sale though. 

The materials you will need are a piece of wood or canvas board to cover with fabric, hooks, and either a stapler or glue to hold the fabric in place. 

Just cover the board and make sure the fabric is secure and add the hooks to the bottom. 



If anyone makes this project or has made it before, I would love to see a picture, or feel free to comment with any tips and or suggestions! Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment